Register now to receive bulletins, emails, and newsletters from the school.
Join the PTA and support our children!
Our Goal is 100% Participation
Come to at least one Meeting
Make a Donation
- Get to know teachers, administrators and other parents
- Hear from the principal
- Deepen your understanding of what is happening at school
- Learn about programs and opportunities for your child
- Participate in school-wide efforts and governance
- Support the school
WHAT DO WE DO?
- We Volunteer to provide the additional support that allows special events and trips to happen that bring parents and teachers together. Click Here to register and then follow the “Groups” link to volunteer for a committee or event.
- We Raise Money to support enrichment opportunities for students and IB training for teachers which are not covered by the school’s budget. Click Here to Donate or send a check in (made out to BSGEPTA with this completed form). Donations are tax deductible contribution. In the past parents’ contributions have been used for scholarships for SAT prep classes, student activities and gifts to support the teaching staff. PLEASE check with the human resources department at your company to see if they match donations. Matching is an easy way to double the impact of your contribution.
- We Advocate for our children and the school so that we can speak in one strong voice on behalf of our children’s needs.
WHEN & WHERE DO WE MEET?
We typically meet at 6:00 pm the second Tuesday of every month in the school cafeteria. Each meeting includes: time to get to know other parents, a special topic and/or guest, Q&A with Principal Johnson. Click here to see the upcoming meeting schedule.
WHO TO CONTACT IF YOUR CHILD IS HAVING A PROBLEM AT SCHOOL
- Academic Issues: Contact your child’s teacher directly
- Behavioral Issues: Contact Christine Chaputian, Guidance Counselor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- General Issues: Contact the Margaret Pasach, Parent Coordinator (email@example.com)
BSGE PTA 2019-2020 EXECUTIVE BOARD:
Our email address: BSGEPTA@gmail.com
- Serena Reisner, Co-President (PTAPres1@BSGE.org)
- Paola Vita, Co-President (PTAPres2@BSGE.org)
- Syed Rahman, Vice President (PTAVP1@BSGE.org)
- Danka Ilich, Co-Treasurer (PTATreas1@BSGE.org)
- Nick Leahy, Co-Treasurer (PTATreas2@BSGE.org)
- Asha Sharma, Rec. Secretary (PTASec1@BSGE.org)
Descriptions of the duties for each office can be found here.
The BSGE PTA is a 501(c)3 charity.
Click here for free ways to earn money for BSGE.
Thanks for Supporting WinterFest 2019!